Several new features have been added to the board, check the Announcements for more details!

This is the REAL komputerkid

Introduce yourself to the community!

Topic Author
MrKomputerKid
Level 1
Level 1
Tech Knowledge: Expert

This is the REAL komputerkid

Postby MrKomputerKid » 06 Feb 2015, 11:40

I just happened upon these forums when I was browsing google images under MY username. I would like to make one thing crystal clear. The KomputerKid who was on these forums prior to me was literally some notorious idiot on the shiftos forums, http://shiftos.net, and the techTalk forums http://tech-talk.ml named Matty or OSTester. He has done a bunch of notorious [Removed by Moderator], such as creating a blatant rip off of tech-talk.ml, using our own logo. He is the biggest try hard I have ever seen in my LIFE! He has treated me like absolute crap on the techTalk forums, and he rips off other members as well. He is a big plagiarizer, and a big idiot. Some more information about the TRUE komputerkid:

The TRUE KomputerKid is 18 years old.
The TRUE KomputerKid lives in Oregon.
The TRUE KomputerKid actually uses Arch Linux, unlike matt who lies about that.
The TRUE KomputerKid held admin status on techTalk, until requesting demotion for too many admins for our userbase.
The TRUE KomputerKid was voted in as a moderator on osfirsttimer.freeforums.org in a massive landslide.
I also joined out of curiosity for this forum. I will probably be active on this forum to get an experience of what it is like. Thanks for understanding and have a GREAT day. :D

If you would like to learn more about myself, I will make a proper introduction post.
Last edited by AVenger on 09 Feb 2015, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed foul language.

Cpt. Blackbeard
Site Owner
Site Owner
Tech Knowledge: Intermidiate

Re: This is the REAL komputerkid

Postby Cpt. Blackbeard » 06 Feb 2015, 13:47

Glad to have you here, we need more people like you to get this forum active once again, if there is anything you'd like to see please ask.

AVenger
Board Moderators
Board Moderators
Tech Knowledge: Advanced

Postby AVenger » 09 Feb 2015, 09:33

Welcome to the forums, MrKomputerKid. Glad to have you aboard.

Please refer to our forum rules about using foul language on our forums. (Section 1, Section B, Point 2.) Thank you.

fords8
Premium
Premium
Tech Knowledge: Expert

Postby fords8 » 18 Feb 2015, 14:29

Welcome MrK!
Coming Soon

Return to “Introductions”