Several new features have been added to the board, check the Announcements for more details!

McBusted

Movies, games, what are your favorite forms of Entertainment?

Topic Author
Simba
Administrator
Administrator
Tech Knowledge: Intermidiate

McBusted

Postby Simba » 19 Dec 2014, 09:21

McBusted is a supergroup with two English boy bands McFly and Busted. The only member of the original groups not participating in the new lineup is former Busted singer Charlie Simpson.

From 19 to 22 September 2013, Matt Willis and James Bourne made a surprise brief reunion as Busted when they joined McFly as special guests during the band's four 10th anniversary concerts at the Royal Albert Hall, performing "Year 3000", "Air Hostess" and McFly's "Shine a Light" with McFly, under the name McBusted. On 11 November 2013, it was announced that McBusted would tour in 2014, and will play songs from both Busted and McFly, then it was announced midway through the tour that they had been working on some songs together as McBusted, and on the 23rd November the McBusted debut single "Air Guitar" was released followed by a debut album which was was released on the 1st December 2014.

McBusted preforning on BBC's Children In Need 2013

Air Guitar - McBusted

I am a huge fan of McBusted, as I grew up with both Busted and McFly, and I am really looking forward to seeing McBusted in concert at London's o2 Arena on the 5th April 2015.

The History Of The Bands:
Busted
Busted was an English pop rock band from Southend on Sea, Essex. The band formed in 2002 and originally consisted of James Bourne, Matt Willis and Charlie Simpson. They released two studio albums, Busted (2002) and A Present for Everyone (2003), one compilation and a live album. They have also won two Brit Awards and won the 2004 Record of the Year with their single "Thunderbirds Are Go". amongst other awards. Busted sold over four million albums worldwide before breaking up in January 2005 following Simpson's decision to pursue a career fronting alternative rock band Fightstar.

McFly
McFly are an English pop rock band who formed in 2003. The band consists of Tom Fletcher (lead vocals, guitar and piano), Danny Jones (lead vocals and guitar), Dougie Poynter (backing vocals and bass guitar), and Harry Judd (drums). McFly rose to fame after fellow band Busted helped launch them by inviting them to tour in 2004. In 2005, they won the Brit Award for Best British Pop Act. McFly's debut album Room on the 3rd Floor debuted at number 1 in the UK Album Chart and is certified as double platinum; this led to them becoming known as the youngest band ever to have an album debut at number 1—a title taken from The Beatles. A month after the album was released, the band had their first UK headlining tour.
Simba - Tech-Squad Administrator
Please join my rollercoaster forum http://coasterzone.co.uk

Topic Author
Simba
Administrator
Administrator
Tech Knowledge: Intermidiate

Re: McBusted

Postby Simba » 06 Apr 2015, 16:09

Yesterday I got to see my all time favourite band McBusted live at the London o2 Arena, it was the best night of my entire life.

The stage design was amazing, the set list was fantastic and the band themselves were brilliant. I never expected my dream of hearing all the classic Busted songs live after Busted broke up on my 9th birthday to ever come true. It felt amazing hearing all of my childhood classics that I grew up with from both of the bands and the new music from McBusted.

I loved the opening with Air Guitar, it was such a powerful start, and I was on my feet as soon as the first note happened all the way to the end of the concert. Then followed by Hate Your Guts which sounded fantastic live, which was then followed by One For The Radio which has grown on me a lot since hearing it live and can't get it out my head which is a good thing, the next song was one of the songs I loved from Busted ever since I first heard it which was "Thunderbirds Are Go" which was mega amazing live. The awesome set list continued with another new song Get Over It, then back to two oldern classics You Said No and 3AM and then into one of my favourite tracks from the debut album What Happened To Your Band? - Then they played three classic Busted and McFly songs and one new song on the second stage, the first of these was Busted's Air Hostess which also featured a Delorean, then it was onto another one my favourite Busted classics, What I Go to School For which got followed by McFly's Obviously and new song Beautiful Girls Are the Loneliest.

Then it was back to the main stage for mega fun classic Crashed the Wedding, then the final new song from the debut album Riding on My Bike, which then got followed by All About You and Star Girl which were all amazing live.

As the concert was now drawing to a close their were three songs left to play in the encore songs, the first of these was McFly's debut single Five Colours in Her Hair, then it went into the mega awesome Shine a Light which was amazing and then it was the ulitiatle finale, a song which was a fantastic way to end a concert, and song from my childhood, the mega awesome YEAR 3000! - I also recorded a vlog which features some of the songs from the concert.
Simba - Tech-Squad Administrator
Please join my rollercoaster forum http://coasterzone.co.uk

Return to “Entertainment Discussions”