Several new features have been added to the board, check the Announcements for more details!

Miranda's Information

Discuss all different Graphics and the software that creates them in this forum.

Topic Author
miranda
Level 2
Level 2

Miranda's Information

Postby miranda » 04 Apr 2011, 09:16

Information
Please Note that this only applies to work done by Miranda. This does not apply to the other Tech-Squad Staff or GFX Artisits...

Since TQ is a free zone or whatever I can't exactly say "You have a limit of 10 graphics a month" but that is the limit I'm willing to do for one person. It's not fair for Andy and I to run around and make graphics. He's made so many and I think we need to give him a bit of break. If you need a graphic ASAP please contact Andy as I go to his school and he can get to me quicker. I'm here to make graphics because I enjoy making them not because I'm a graphic slave. I encourage you to mess around with some programs because that is the only way you'll get better. That's the way I learned to make graphics and do basic CSS.

Now, if you're wanting to get program for yourself here are some links:

Paint
http://www.paint.net/

GIMP
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/files/GIMP%20%2B%20GTK%2B%20%28stable%20release%29/GIMP%202.6.11%20%2B%20GTK%2B%202.16.6/gimp-2.6.11-i686-setup-1.exe/download

Topic Author
miranda
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Information

Postby miranda » 04 Apr 2011, 12:52

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying that I'm not going to make graphics for someone that is requesting for one every other day. It's not fair to the other people wanting graphics and its not fair to me or the other people making graphics.

THCAndy
Level 7
Level 7

Postby THCAndy » 04 Apr 2011, 15:47

Just to make it clear, this rule is strictly for Miranda.
I will do, or at least try my best at, any graphic request that comes our way. The Graphics section at Tech-Squad is here, so people that lack the ability to design graphics, have a plce to go, for their free custom graphics.

I would however like to say, that I do put a lot of time into the graphics, and it would be nice to have a break sometimes, but that is why I have the position of Graphics Artist, so that I can have a break. I feel that the workload isn't too bad as of right now, and is very easily manageable with two people.
That being said, MIRANDA GO DO A COMPLETE A GRAPHICS REQUEST!

I've already given you an "assignment" with details to complete it.

Simba
Administrator
Administrator
Tech Knowledge: Intermidiate

Postby Simba » 07 Apr 2011, 13:26

Thanks Andy for clearing this up for me
Simba - Tech-Squad Administrator
Please join my rollercoaster forum http://coasterzone.co.uk

shovenose
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Tech Knowledge: Expert

Re: Miranda's Information

Postby shovenose » 08 Apr 2011, 19:32

I hope my bright yellow addition clears up a few confusing things...

Return to “Graphic Discussion”