I actually don't know if there are already rules. I can't seem to find a rules thread so I guess I will create them. Since I'm in charge now I guess that's alright
Here at Tech-Squad, we believe in freedom to say what you want and do as you please. This forum is centered around enjoyment and helping others and discussing interesting tech stuff. However, there are some basic guidelines that all members must follow in order to ensure they are not restricted, banned, or have their posts deleted. Staff members must also follow these rules. Of course, some of them don't apply, but if a staff member breaks certain rules they will be punished to the full extent of (my) law...
Ominous warnings aside, let me present,
1. No spam. Spam includes unsolicited links to other sites, selling stuff that nobody wants (Viagra, anybody?). If you spam you will be banned without warning (at our discretion, you may get a second chance).
2. Excessive foul language or foul language targeted at a specific member is not allowed. Otherwise, we do not take issue with a little bit of cussing
3. Avatars and signatures must not contain adult imagery. Signatures can not be larger than 500 x 100px, or have more than 5 lines of text. If you want to use a larger sig or you're not sure if it's appropriate, just ask me, I'm happy to review larger sigs on a case-by-case basis.
4. No links to sites containing warez, "pirated" content, or cracked or nulled software. Likewise, no link to pornographical sites or content.
5. Embedded images can not break of out the page layout.
6. Don't bump threads excessively.
Well, that's it for now. A few more important reminders:
1. All content (posts, etc) submitted to Tech-Squad.org becomes the property of Tech-Squad.org. We will not honor any requests for posts to be deleted once you are banned.
2. If you've got a complaint about a user or staff member, please email me, shovenose, at email@example.com.
Thanks for actually reading these (hopefully), and happy foruming!