Several new features have been added to the board, check the Announcements for more details!

Crazy PC Cases

Discuss all different Hardware in this forum.

Topic Author
bitrun
Level 2
Level 2

Crazy PC Cases

Postby bitrun » 21 Feb 2011, 23:05

I know there are some crazy PC case mods. I discovered them through xbox mods. Once upon a time I wanted to modify my Xbox 360 as much as I could, then I discovered the world of PC case mods. I haven't done any myself but they are awesome. heres a few:

shovenose
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Tech Knowledge: Expert

Re: Crazy PC Cases

Postby shovenose » 22 Feb 2011, 02:12

is that a real pumpkin?

THCAndy
Level 7
Level 7

Postby THCAndy » 22 Feb 2011, 08:13

I thought it was ral at first and then I realized it houses a computer.. It's likely a synthetic pumpkin. Notice the glare on it, it's unnatural xD

I've seen some cool ones.. I'll post them later :P

THCAndy
Level 7
Level 7

Postby THCAndy » 22 Feb 2011, 11:48

Nothing too special, but here is the best way to "keep it cool" in the PC case world
Whoever said that being rail-thin and skeletal wasn't a good look?

Bucking the whole bulky box trend, the Antec Skeleton is a truly revolutionary enclosure which will completely alter the way you view computer cases. Offering a unique design that allows for unprecedented airflow, the Antec Skeleton Mini Tower Computer Case boasts a front 92mm fan and a top three speed 250mm fan with ultra-vivid, multicolor LED customization.

Proving style and substance can go hand-in-hand, the Skeleton goes utterly unmatched in the way of cooling. For added convenience, the case also boasts layered component trays, as well as rackmount-quality side rails. Sure, this enclosure may be skeletal, but when it comes to impressive convenience, style, and overall features, this Antec case is anything but bare bones.

Kate Moss...pay attention, you could learn a thing or two from this thing.

Return to “Hardware Discussion”